Thursday, February 13, 2014

for 14Feb14

In a few minutes it's 14Feb14!  Happy Valentine's Day or Happy Heart's Day everyone! There is no hype about it in here unlike in my country where flowers, chocolates, bear, balloons and etc will be selling like pancakes despite the skyrocketed prices.  There are a lot of Valentine promotions (hotel & dining) and schemes for this day of the lovers. 

Last year was the most unique Valentine's Day ever for me and I'm sure for my sister too.  She gave birth to Kynan (her 2nd child)  and I was her driver, nanny, accountant, receptionist, press release, private nurse and all hehe.  Sigh!  Time flies too fast that what happened last year is now a hashtag TBT!

Hahahaha how I wish but nah!  My hubby is not into this Valentine fever!  It's just like any ordinary day for him but I look forward to tomorrow not for the HVD but for another Lake Garden visit.  

This week has been a tight one with my household chores and gosh!  It's getting too hot in here everyday too!  We are so into summer! It's been a long time since we had rain, it drizzled yesterday but we need more than drizzle you know.  
#love

Have a funny valentine!

Wishing you all a sensible and practical weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment