Saturday, November 30, 2013

"our little white tree by the belen"


You can't see that at home because it's not our Christmas decoration☺.  It was three weeks ago when my friend Tonet dropped me a message saying "our lil wyt tree by the belen" and that picture above. Wow!  Isn't it pretty and neat?

I replied back and showed her our premature decoration.  I didn't notice it until she said "wow! nindot ka-ayo! imu faith ... amu love ... fwends gyud ta ... tan-awa ang words sa ato belen."  They have Love and we have Faith in our belen, cool!  She gave me the motivation to finish ours and I thank her for that!  Finally, this is what we have now.  


Thanks to my Christmas elves --- Jack for engineering the origami Christmas trees and Z for lending some of his Lego miniature people to join with my Lego people and Christmas set.  Thanks Z for allowing me to use the printed origami papers which are intended for different designs.  

Why a lot of trees?  I think because I miss our Christmas tree in Cebu that has been with us since 2004, that is why I have a lot of it now only in small sizes.  The glass tree on the left side beside the barbecue grill is already 6 years old.  It's the first and only Christmas tree in this unit for years.  At last this year, it's no longer standing on its own because it has multiplied ☺ and in different colours.  

                  Indeed, "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"





No comments:

Post a Comment