Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2010 to 2013



2010 - the year when another re-organization happened in our Department (way back when I was still an employee).

2011 - was the year when I decided to take a major decision. This was the year when I had a real argument with myself, thought things over, prepared, created a new mindset as reality struck and finally I gave up to the whole idea of asking for signs. I instead took the liberty to create a different basis of reasoning or dependency of when and why to give up my career.

2012 - the year when the final decision was nailed and stamped. As Khaled Hosseini quoted on his book "Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting."  It was indeed an agony to wait hehehe.

2013 - is the year of executing the years plan. I slowly moved away from the daily normal life and savour every bit of the remaining work experiences in between my whims and whining. This year is like opening a box where a joker springs up and .... Surprise!! It has been from one surprise to another, some are expected and some are simply jaw dropping. There are tearful moments out of sheer happiness and tearful moments from complete exhaustion and frustration. There are points of giving up but more bullets to just keep on-going. I lost financial figures but gained more lasting and precious moments with Jack and Z. Through and through, my heart is overflowing with gratitude and praise. In the next 23 hours, 2013 shall excuse itself and before it does let me shout these words .....



THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD FOR:



our families, our friends, the strangers met along the way, the readers, the opportunities (to read, travel, give & receive, communicate) and to everyone else who has touched my life. 2013 has been a great test of my character, a year of humbling experiences, additional roles, and a year of heartbreaking news.



Thank you 2013 for everything! Good Morning! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment