Thursday, June 20, 2013

Finally!

"It's Now or Never!", this I told myself.  A lot of reasons, oops! correction but a lot of excuses that is why this page took so long to start.  Laziness and fear to name a few :) but Finally! My journey in the e-world is Now!  I hope one day (who knows!) this page will reach the eyes of Rajo Laurel (famous Filipino fashion designer) and Donna Cruz-Larrazabal (Famous Filipino singer/actress).  Why? Because of the posts they made in IG.  The words gave me the real courage to DO what I so wanted to do.  To Rajo and Donna, thank you.  

Now it's time to "Pay it Forward".  I find the quotes a blessing, so i'm sharing them to all of you with a hope that it can inspire your day.  For those who have already read the quotes before, I think it is meant for a second chance of re-reading and reflection.  




Enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment