Friday, June 21, 2013

from one person to Perssons ...

        I totally missed the happiest and life changing event of a friend whom I also treat like a sister.  Actually, she's a close friend of my sister Meiann.  As they keep their friendship for ages, the friendship has been extended to me and I am grateful.   Daisy, Anne, Cheryl, and Mary are not difficult to befriend because they are the most funny, alive, talkative, blunt, compassionate, and loyal friends of my sister.  They have their own twisted minds and different personalities but they are who they are.  What I appreciate the most in them is that they respect me ( or they are just afraid of me :), hope not!), my parents, my husband, and treats my son like their own nephew.  They are beyond friends because they are my sisters too! 

        Both engineers of their own field in an American firm.  They both found love then Daisy shared the good news last year that she's getting married.  We were so happy and super excited for her.  Fast forward,

June 20, 2013, Clint and Daisy's wedding day.
At 3:16PM, Daisy walked down the aisle.
At 3:18PM, Clint held Daisy's hand going towards their pew.
At 3:41PM, they had exchanged their wedding vows.
At 3:46, wedding rings on their hand.
And at 4:15PM, from one person to Perssons.



I know we miss something so beautiful but our thoughts were with you as you made your commitments.  Congratulations to you, Clint and Daisy Persson.  We wish you all the best.  Clint, please take care of our Daisy and I hope the monthly bouquets will still be as consistent as it had been.  Daisy, may you'll continue make Clint laugh and "the shows" :).  

And to Ian, sis thanks for sharing the wedding details and for really taking the extra mile of providing me the time stamps I had requested.  I know you had a great time and the party was all but fun, fun, fun.

Good morning everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment