Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My breaky on this Hazy Tuesday!


        My weekday mornings have started to make a pattern.  I wake up as early as 5:30AM with the help of my very dependable alarm app.   Of course, it is a big drag out from bed but I think the girl inside me is just too obedient and committed to really wake up and start heating up the pans.  As if I can really cook hahaha! 

Jack's veggie wraps and fruits       -       done
Zs' three cheese wrap                  -       done
       
        Then I remember that I need to cook the remaining pancake flour because I can't wait to use and give the self-raising flour a try.  I can't find my favorite Maya pancake mix brand here in KL, so sad!  I plan to make small pancakes but it didn't make right at first pour so I decided to just pour everything on the pan.  It's still too thick to call it a crepe but not too thick that I can't fold it.  Half of the pancake is reserved for Z and so the half is mine.

        Spread some love of my homemade strawberry jam (will make a separate page for this) to the pancake, folded it half and another half, topped with Hershey's milk chocolate chips, a little maple syrup, grapes, and a teaspoon more of my hmsj. 


        Yum!  It's not as sweet as you might think because the grapes are quite sour and the reason why I am able to make a hmsj because the strawberries are not as sweet as it looked like when we saw it at the grocery. 

Here's My breaky on this Hazy Tuesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment