Saturday, June 29, 2013

Remembering ..

Remembering ....

He loves to read anything, tries new things, plays a lot of  games/sports, thinks for solutions, has a vast knowledge and expertise in Telco, a hands-on father, a thoughtful husband, and most of all he just loves to learn everything -- a Chef Engineer.  He is patient and everybody's friend.  He knows how to encourage and gives a subordinate enough space to tackle a task. 

I'll forever remember ....

Today I want to be  thankful for that one opportunity years ago.  He gave me the chance to find my way and discover the world of writing.  He entrusted me with a job which I was doubtful at the same time I was excited and challenged to fulfil it.  It was not part of my main job but still a task at hand. It was a hill and valley experience.  If it makes me smile now, it definitely was a good opportunity then.

I remember ...

To you, Gerard "Gervi" Vidal ......

Happy, Happy Birthday man!  All the best to you.

Again, thank you and May God bless you and your family always.


Note:
I grabbed and cropped 1 of your FB pics. fyi. :)

Do you still remember me? Because what I can also remember, you have this tendency of forgetting people and where names and faces just doesn't match efficiently.



No comments:

Post a Comment