Monday, July 1, 2013

July

"The glowing ruby shall adorn,
Those who in July are born;
Then they'll be exempt and free
From love's doubts and anxiety."
      
                                 -  Wikipedia; an excerpt from Gregorian calendar poem published by Tiffany & Co. in a pamphlet in 1870



I am so fascinated with the words birthday, Christmas, and summer.  When any of these 3 comes around I become overjoyed even if it is not my birthday and just imagine if it is mine.  They are like a chocolate that releases endorphins, splashing positive auras everywhere. 

Celebrating this month:

July 4 - Jojo Colinares and Cesar Sana
July 11 - My Little Prince Z
July 13 - Charlime Arriola
July 18 - July Simara
July 19 - Chuchi Gelera
July 23 - Francis Yu
July 31 - July Sandil

Advance Happy Birthday guys!  May good health be with you all day everyday and May each of your wish this year will come true.  Don't forget to say your thanks to the one above :).


It's Christmas in July!  Sale is everywhere and it has even started as early as June.  As for me, July is when I start checking my list -- dear ones and my godchildren.  My list is 97% complete meaning, godchild's name with matching birth date.  Seven of them are now scattered in the different parts of the world and much richer than their Ninang :).  I really call them my blessings and I am so honored that their parents trusted me enough to be their Ninang in baptism.  To this date, I have 30 of them.  Incredible isn't it?  It's never too late to make your own tracking list too.

Happy 4th day of July to our friends in the US of A!


Cheers to a fascinating July!

No comments:

Post a Comment