Friday, July 26, 2013

What a day was yesterday.

        It was like me riding Hippogriff, in high spirits and positively claiming this line "Pay day is nearing, yahooo!".  This line is too familiar if you had read my last post.  If not, try to scroll down please.  

Days passed. 

          As I was looking for something my attention got diverted.  I felt uneasy.  In a breeze the "pay day" I so looked forward to just popped up.  It's there floating in mid-air slowly torn into pieces.  Am I under a genjutsu?  The pieces transformed.  In slow motion of bold primary colour with matching sparks, like a butterfly that metamorphosed, a line is produced that says "Hello! It's me Reality." and ends with a mischievous grin.  "Holy guacamole!"  I was thinking out loud. "Reality?! you're so funny!".  I turned around.  Walked my way to the kitchen, heaved a sigh, released a tsk!, shook my head, and smiled while I turned on the gas stove to boil water.

Poof!
 
          It was time to prepare tea as hubby was on his way home from work then dinner time.  Gosh!  Don't worry guys, I'm not crazy or going to be.  Knock on wood! hehehe.  

        Yeah! It's been 5 months now but well, I think I'm just stuck in a moment.  Ding! Dong! Reality check!  I am past the 15-30 or bi-monthly wage scheme, no longer an 8AM-5PM skilled worker, and no longer a 24/7 on-call employee.  In short no more pay day to look forward to for me hehehehe.  I think, it was just pure excitement to go back to Harrods that prompted me to write the line.  Hmpf!  Despite the no pay day thing, I am still more than grateful because it means "we are together".  Jack, Me, and Z.  <big, big smile>

        I don't know but there is something about yesterday that I just can't give it a specific description or maybe I just don't want to acknowledge it.  Lately, there has been no instrumental music I listened to yet yesterday I listened via youtube.  When it stopped Z turned on the online radio.  While he was doing his thing I was searching for my SB tumbler pictures which I couldn't locate.  I can't even locate his 1st birthday pictures which annoyed me the most.  Then, it brought me to open a picture.  It was in 2011, it was a picture of me, Imma and Mace.  As I was composing the email for them, a very familiar song played ... "if you can remember... keep smiling, keep shining knowing you can always count on me for sure ...".  Can you guess the title?! ☺.  I was teary-eyed and I'm not kidding.  Whew! Wow! What a day was yesterday. 

        It's almost my finish line and before the last dot, I want to say thank you to these people who helped me regain composure.  Relaxed my nerves and gave me the energy to create this new post.


 TWG Sakura tea leaves - Meiann (my sister for real hehe).  She gave me this tea.  As described: "An ode to spring, this fragrant TWG blend evokes Kyoto’s most celebrated season. A scattering of cherry blossoms and green tea with a presence of rose yields a most aromatic and elegant fragrance."

tea pot and strainer - July Simara.  This was her present to me from Japan.

tea cups - Roxan Delfin.  Her present to me ages ago when S. Korea was still their home.

        Either I miss my family and friends back home or them, I am grateful that I have family and friends who are supportive and who gave me memories which I can always look back to --- good and bad?! ☺

Good morning everyone and "Money can't buy happiness.".
A blessed weekend to all of us!

       








No comments:

Post a Comment