Thursday, July 11, 2013

11th of July



        It's a rainy Thursday but excuses are strictly not allowed today.  Rain is a blessing and an early morning mass befits today's occasion.

        It was a Sunday morning around 7AM that a sticky something and of avocado green like in color was discharged.  I was not sure so I called up my friend, Glenda.  She confirmed that it was already the sign.  It was supposedly a day of worship but I have to be somewhere else.  First things first, I went to my parent's house and ate breakfast.  I have to eat because I'm sure once I get inside that room, I can never taste food for awhile.

        Exactly this date July 11, nine years ago at 12:04PM, I gave birth to our Little Prince Z.  It was a day of great jubilation.  A day I can never forget.  A day of miracle.  A day of gratitude and bliss.

        Z, here is Dada and Mommy's message to you.  Thank you for being our son.

We love you Z, today and everyday
hold our hands, you'll not go astray.
We love you son, forever it will be
We're here for you, no need to plea.

This day you're looking forward to
The day we were happiest too.
You came to life and completes the family
Our Little Prince, our one and only.

Today is our day of thanksgiving
For your birth and a new beginning.
May happiness and good health be with you
With God, all your Dreams may come true.

Happy 9th Birthday Z! 

        Let us enjoy this day as best as we can, okay?! :)


To all parents out there, please extend our hugs to your children too.  We are all blessings to one another and most specially our children to us.  Thank you Lord for giving us the opportunity to be good stewards.  

A blessed Thursday everyone!


                                                     he is shy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment