Tuesday, September 24, 2013

27º


Yahoo weather says 27º yet i feel it's more than the figure.  It's not just today but since Sunday but it's on this Tuesday that really causes a stir in my consciousness.  My sweats a non-stop, I thought I was washing the dishes inside a sauna bath.  It was more like cooking rather than washing with all the sweats on my brows, forehead, neck, back, and chest.   Whining, whining, and whining.  As I toweled myself, wow! I felt refreshed and then it dawned on me that I have no right to whine.  Instead I should be grateful! Yeah! Grateful!

1.  Sweating is good.  It's releases toxins.  And this caused me to search about sweating and this I bumped into http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/exercises/sweating-why-its-good-for-you.html#b  do read the link, it's not that long but worth dropping by.

2.  I got to appreciate the moment of feeling refreshed after I toweled myself.

3.  I have no right to whine indeed because I'm still in a much better position right now compared to those who are inflicted with civil unrest and natural calamities.  

Whew! Frenetic as I am (as always!).  I'm just too pleased that I got to realize things (not that quick but just in time) and so I get to make this piece.  

How about warming up the mood more?  Not a bad idea after all! ☺☺  Just gulped everything ... hot chocolate with a dash of cayenne pepper ☺☺☺.  Sorry I can't post a picture, my i-connection is way too slow.  

And as we go to sleep tonight, let me also share this quote which I just read from my IG "If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet."☺☺











No comments:

Post a Comment