Tuesday, September 17, 2013

today's blessings

Everyday is a blessing, from the time we wake up and until we call it a day. If there is one thing I am most consistent for years it's being grateful for everything -- past, present, and future.  And today, there are more blessings that poured in ...

For me -- because a friend and her family visited me at home.  They kept me company for an hour.  Home has never been the same since Z started going back to school.  I miss his company although at times he challenges my patience and sanity.  Today, it was an after lunch of smiles, interaction, fun, bonding and realization of a wish too ☺.  Finally, I have received a mooncake from a dear friend.  Yahoooo!!! Thanks to Siew Fong ☺.  

For Z -- because he received an unexpected Langkawi souvenir fridge magnet from his classmate.  All of them received one, wow!  So thoughtful of that child.  She reminds me of someone ☺ ... me?! (lol!)  Unfortunately, the magnet is broken (ouchiness!).  But bulldog can do something, right?!

For Mads Opel -- because she received her advance wedding anniversary Lacoste gift bags.  I'm so happy for her.  Bags have a special part in my heart, always and forever!  ☺.   I am also happy and thankful that Pader Joel has never changed his sweetness to Mads.  Congrats guys!


For Imma -- because her lime-green Honda Jazz is already in her possession. I think between us, I am the happiest ☺.  Honda Jazz has a special spot in my life too. ☺.  And I can't wait to give it a spin come December ... oh! yes! Hehehe Congrats Imz!

Be it a small thing or a big thing, we must not forget to say our Thanks to the giver and most specially to the One Above who makes all these things possible.  Today, I also thank my parents, my nephews, and siblings (I&K) for connecting with us through Tango.  To the makers of Tango, thank you for this app.  

And before I say good night ... 

To Z, it ripped my heart seeing you "sitting alone in the dining table " version for "face the wall".  It broke Mom's heart to see you in tears but we should be most grateful to Dada because he is here to help you and me see the bad/good ways of a thing and why things are to be this way and not the other way around.  Learn and learn by heart.

Good night everyone and I hope there are more blessings coming your way too.



No comments:

Post a Comment