Saturday, September 14, 2013

Advance Happy Birthday to Legoland Malaysia

It was in September 15 last year that Legoland opened in Johor Bahru and a day more it turns a year older.  They have good news to annual pass holders and exciting activities at it celebrates its anniversary.  Come October 21, 2013 another section of the park opens and it's the Water Park.  For more details, news and updates just visit http://www.legoland.com.my.  I am not part of its Marketing arm or related to Legoland Malaysia in whatsoever but because I'm a fan I just want to share and promote Legoland ☺.

As early as now I'm claiming it!  We are going back to Legoland Malaysia anytime soon☺.  The power of positive thinking hehehe.  I can't also wait for the completion of its hotel next year.  What will it look like?  Will it be in blocks too?  Just excited!

We enjoyed our last visit and will enjoy our next visits.  

Good night everyone and May you have another fulfilling weekend.  Spend it wisely and spend it with your family.  ☺☺☺☺.


No comments:

Post a Comment