Monday, January 27, 2014

3 days school week ... and thank you

This month has ingressed with the New Year's Day and shall egress with a Chinese New Year's Day.  Awesome!  It's the last week for this month and if I have a word for January it is --- holiday!  It's only a 3 days school week because in lieu of yesterday's celebration the 65th Republic Day of India, it's a no class for Zs' school today and then on Friday is the CNY.  Whew!  It's 2 days off for me too hehehe from waking up too early.  At least I have company today ☺.  

I'm about to finish sorting out previous receipts, has checked/updated my planner and before I'll tidy
up this working table let me enjoy this first ...

  



hot silver moon tea and Titay's Rosquillos☺. 










They don't have Rosquillo's here☺, this is one of my luxuries now☺.  

Before I'll be derailed more and more, period has come.  But not so fast! hehehe.  Let me just say THANK YOU:

  - everyone who has been reading my posts.  
  - Thank you lady friends for letting me know that you are still reading my updates and I do appreciate it the most.  
  - Thank you to those those who e-mailed me and said "I miss you."  
  - Thank you to those are keeping in touch not often but still who remembered.

Every message received or information you share is my booster, my vitamin to keep me going.  Finally, wishing everyone a jolly week ahead!  


No comments:

Post a Comment