Thursday, January 16, 2014

between holidays coleslaw

Yum and yum.  Tuesday was regarded to be Prophet Muhammad's Birthday so it was a holiday.  Relax, stay at home and watch all you can anime was our theme then.  

Tomorrow is Thaipusam Day.  It's a Hindu religious festivity and another holiday for us.  Batu Cave will be super swarmed with devotees and tourists tomorrow.  Jack is suggesting if we want to go see the celebration for a change.  Ahmmm ... thinking ... thinking ... no decision is reached :).

There is only one thing that has been decided and it's to make something :).  I just finished mixing the ingredients of my very own version for coleslaw.  


Nice color, isn't it? As it is my own version, so it looks and tastes different too.  I'm using purple cabbage, carrot, pineapple, raisins, salt and low fat asli yoghurt.  I call this creation as between holidays coleslaw! hehehe.  I still have to wake up early later but not as early as 5AM because Sir Jack needs to work half-day on a holiday ... committed :) and I have to face my laundry, dusts and overdue to-do household chores.  

The night is not getting any younger but my tummy is still full :).  Good night friends and may you have a Funny Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment